Adult Indoor Dek (Floor) Hockey League
Winter 2012-2013 League
Mondays and Wednesdays (1 game a week)
December 10, 2012 – February 25, 2013
- Start Date:
- Start Times:
- Winter Session Cost:
A fun, recreational type league were players can play against friends and with friends for exercise and love of the game! Games will be during the week at either 9:15pm, or 10:05pm. The playing area is indoors and is 180 feet long and 80 feet wide. Games are played BucksMont Indoor Sports Center in Hatfield.
No games 12/24, 12/26 or 12/31
- 5 on 5
- Games played with an Orange Ball with liquid.
- Goalies may not wear old Franklin Black Pads as they mark up the surface
- 3 (12) minute stop clock
- 2 Referees each game
- Offsides, 2 minute minor penalties
- There are player benches
- Stats will be kept online
- Game preferred for Recreational B – C player and meant for fun competition
- Non checking league
- 8 game season, guaranteed one game playoff (10 weeks)
- Teams Pay $20 for ref fees each week
- Elbow pads, but they can be soft elbow pads and not hockey style
Email Jon if you’re interested.
All payments made to BISC are non-refundable unless a program is cancelled due to insufficient participation.
Requests to cancel a program prior to its start must be made 2 weeks prior to program or league start.
If any injury occurs outside of BISC and prohibits a participant from continuing in the program, a doctorís note must be provided and a credit will be applied to customerís account. No payment refund will be issued.