Adult Flag Football League
Now a CASH league. The winning team gets their full team fee back in cash plus additional winnings!
Overview of Rules
1. No Downfield Blocking
2. 1 yard immediate rushing buffer, no 3 or 4 point stance on rush
3. No Hand checking off line
Top 3 reasons to play football at BucksMont:
1) Lowest Team Fees in the Area (we match any indoor turf facility price)
2) Air Conditioned on two huge 60 yd indoor turf fields
3) Stats are kept for the season!
At BucksMont our two large indoor turf fields offer the best indoor “Arena” style football in the area. We also now allow High School age teams and players.
We’ve extended the playing area of our field from 40 yds to 55 yds between end zones.
We also have large LCD TVs broadcasting sports and ESPN while you wait for your game to start.
$100 deposit needed to register a team. 50% must be paid by start of 1st game. Remaining balanced must be paid by start of 1st game.
**Each team must pay $20 to the officials before the start of the game**
*Individuals interested in playing please call Jon at BucksMont at 215-996-1740
-Flags and belts provided by the facility
-6 game season
-Two 20 minute halves
-4 downs to first down and 3 downs to score
-5v5 all players eligible
-No kickoffs or fumbles.
-Absolutely no fighting!
-No Down Field Blocking
Winter 2 Dates: January 19th, 2014 - March 9th, 2014
Days: Sunday nights 9:30pm – 12:00am
Iron Heads Upper Division Champs
NEW PAYMENT POLICY
In order to ensure an equal and consistent playing experience, BucksMont Indoor Sports Center has created a new league payment policy, effective May 1, 2012:
• Before a team will be placed in the league, the team captain is required to make a $100 deposit by the registration deadline.
• When the deposit is made, a credit card must be placed on file to reserve the team’s spot.
• To aid in keeping an accurate record, any payments made against the team’s remaining balance must be made by the team captain or while the team captain is present.
• Any outstanding balance will be charged to the credit card on file at the end of the first game.*
*In the case of a declined card or returned payment, BISC will contact the team captain. The outstanding balance along with any NSF fees that are applied must be paid no later than 24 hours before the next game or the team will forfeit all prior payments and be removed from the schedule.
How to View Your Stats
1. Visit www.bucksmontisc.com/more/registration.htm
2. Log-in to your personal account using your email and password (create an account if needed)
3. Once you are logged in to MySAM, you will see the team/s you are on listed. Click on the link to the "team page"
4. On the right-hand side of the team page , you will see a roster listed. Find your name listed and click the "stats" link
5. On the stats page, you will also have the ability to filter through different teams in the league as well
You will also see other helpful tools for team management and communication. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need any online support.
Adult B Division Champs - The Stranglers
All payments made to BISC are non-refundable unless a program is cancelled due to insufficient participation.
Requests to cancel a program prior to its start must be made 2 weeks prior to program or league start.
If any injury occurs outside of BISC and prohibits a participant from continuing in the program, a doctorís note must be provided and a credit will be applied to customerís account. No payment refund will be issued.