Adult Coed Social Soccer League
(Light Competition, more relaxed atmosphere)
- Winter 2 Dates:
- Winter 2 Days:
- Winter 2 Cost:
7 game session plus playoffs
For adults ages 16 and over looking for fun and exercise in a light competitive atmosphere.
This is a slower league for players who enjoy the sport but not interested in a high competitive element.
This League is Great for:
• People who are looking to get back into soccer after being out of the sport a few years
• Soccer players who love the sports and are interested in exercise and a less competitive atmosphere.
• Players who want to build friendships in a social environment
• Athletes looking to try soccer as a sport
This League is Not for:
• Aggressive players, that have played the game for years
• People who can’t respect other players abilities
• Overly competitive teams looking at the scoreboard
• Someone trying to prove how good they were 10-15 years ago
Adult Coed Social Soccer lower champs for Spring Session
Adult Coed Social Soccer Upper Champions for Spring
All payments made to BISC are non-refundable unless a program is cancelled due to insufficient participation.
Requests to cancel a program prior to its start must be made 2 weeks prior to program or league start.
If any injury occurs outside of BISC and prohibits a participant from continuing in the program, a doctorís note must be provided and a credit will be applied to customerís account. No payment refund will be issued.