Roller Hockey WEEK 2 Summer Camp 2012
August 6, 2012 Week
Full and Half Day options
Meet our Camp Instructor:
AJ has been playing since he was 12. He has played with numerous pro inline hockey teams and won numerous national tournaments and titles. He just recently won TOURS Nationals the week after running our last Camp in June of this summer. He will be here again with his brother, Cutter, Monday – Wednesday.
Camp Beginner to Advanced Week
NEW 2nd Week offered: August 6, 2012 – August 10, 2012
(player must be able to have some skating ability)
What we offer:
- • Superior and Expert Coaching
• Indoor Training on a smooth surface
• Fun Games and Scrimmages
• Air Conditioned Facility with NO RAIN-OUTS
• Dry land training
• Weekly Trip to the Hatfield Swimming Pool (Friday afternoons)
• Safe and encouraging environment
• Coach awards<
Areas of Focus:
- Players divided into groups based on age and ability
- Proper skating techniques
- Puck Handling
- Small sided games and scrimmage time daily
- 1v1 moves and change of direction
- Overall understanding of the game
Players must have the following gear:
Helmet with cage
Hockey style shinpads
Skates with tape covering any "Buckle Style" fastenings
Price: $239 Full Day | $139 Half Day
All payments made to BISC are non-refundable unless a program is cancelled due to insufficient participation.
Requests to cancel a program prior to its start must be made 2 weeks prior to program or league start.
If any injury occurs outside of BISC and prohibits a participant from continuing in the program, a doctorís note must be provided and a credit will be applied to customerís account. No payment refund will be issued.