Boys Indoor Spring/Summer 2013 Basketball League
ACCEPTING HIGH SCHOOL BOYS TEAMS
Registration Deadline: May 17, 2013
-40 Minute games (2 halves)
-12 game season
-Referee Fees Included!
- Limited to 12 teams in each Division
- 6 week season (12 games)
- Varsity does not have a game July 3rd
- teams will have double-headers (2 games) a night
- Schools putting in 2 teams in the SAME division will receive $25 off the 2nd team. Must be teams in the same division. ie. Varsity Division
NEW PAYMENT POLICY
In order to ensure an equal and consistent playing experience, BucksMont Indoor Sports Center has created a new league payment policy, effective May 1, 2012:
• Before a team will be placed in the league, the team captain/coach/manager is required to make a $100 deposit by the registration deadline.
• When the deposit is made, a credit card must be placed on file to reserve the team’s spot.
• To aid in keeping an accurate record, any payments made against the team’s remaining balance must be made by the team captain or while the team captain is present.
• Any outstanding balance will be charged to the credit card on file at the end of the first game.*
*In the case of a declined card or returned payment, BISC will contact the team captain/coach/manager. The outstanding balance along with any NSF fees that are applied must be paid no later than 24 hours before the next game or the team will forfeit all prior payments and be removed from the schedule.
All payments made to BISC are non-refundable unless a program is cancelled due to insufficient participation.
Requests to cancel a program prior to its start must be made 2 weeks prior to program or league start.
If any injury occurs outside of BISC and prohibits a participant from continuing in the program, a doctorís note must be provided and a credit will be applied to customerís account. No payment refund will be issued.